About the Institute
School of Performing Arts is a dedicated arts and performance school in the center of huge lush green campus of IPS Academy. We offer undergraduate courses across music and classical dance.
Our class sizes are small, our school is diverse and our staff have excellent experience in industry. With an average class size of 15-20 students to one lecturer, we give one-on-one support as well as personalized tuition, so you can become the artist you want to be. All of our students are part of the IPSA family, a vibrant, multicultural community of highly creative people who share common dreams and ambitions. At IPS Academy, you will make friends across courses and years, sharing ideas and experiences that elevate your work and inspires you to explore your own creativity
The creative arts industry in India is booming, contributing 400 Million to the wider Indian economy.
With employment in the arts industries growing four times faster than other sectors, studying a performing arts course is a gateway for some of the most exciting, innovative and well-paid careers.
Your creative space
As a student at School of performing arts at IPS academy each one have their own space to create, rehearse or practice . All of our classrooms are designed to look, feel and operate like those you would work in during your professional career. We make sure you are adept at using all the latest equipment, processes and programmes that the creative industries use.
Students have access to our musical spaces 6 days a week and our lecturers provide personalized tuition. What’s more, as artists you will need access to lots of essential materials and equipment to create successful portfolios.
At IPS School of performing art
• Outstanding teachers who are working artists and performers, bringing industry links and
• Small class sizes, on average 15-20 students to 1 teacher
• One-on-one support in class
• Personalized portfolio assistance and advice
• Highly personalized audition preparation
• Your own dedicated workspace
• Guaranteed participation in an end-of-year show
• Opportunities to broaden your experiences by visiting exhibitions and performance.
- We are going to introduce for the first time in Indore, 3 Years advance Diploma course in Acting ,Theater and Drama affiliated from the University.