■ To develop national and international links with the business
organizations to be able to create meaningful relationship &
opportunities for the placement of the students in the global job
■ To develop students who are globally employable & ready hands to
■ To strengthen and enhance Industry – Institute partnership by way of
■ To create maximum opportunities for the placements of the eligible
students in the job market by establishing a rapport with the industry
■ To impart personality development training to the students to face this
● Encouraging and helping each student to grow and progress by
achieving a clear understanding and acceptance of one’s strength,
interest, abilities, weaknesses, skills and values.
● Helping each student to understand the opportunities open to them
and the required input for the goal one sets.
● Chalking out and implementing career education programs in relation
to the national priorities of manpower requirements in exile and for an
● Initiating field action programs in all IPS Academy Schools / Institutes
/ Colleges in exile on a planned basis.
● Developing a full-fledged Career Resource Cell in the Departments.
● Publishing career literature in order to disseminate accurate
information of avenues open before them.
● Providing information regarding job opportunities and avenues for
desirous graduate & PG students.
● Acting as a catalyst in reducing unemployment