School of Fine Arts
Prof. Amit Ganjoo
The School of Fine Arts has been established in 1994 under the aegis of IESS and as a part of IPS Academy. It has one aim to develop & enhance the aesthetic and creative mind of the students along with the use of different techniques involved in two and three dimensional media that includes sculpture, paintings & graphics.
The faculty has a very experienced and dedicated team of experts. We have endeavored to embark upon the course in a bid to make the students well proficient and professional in a particular art and convert them into an artists in truest sense.
Name of Director/Principal/Head & Renowned Faculty.
Mr. Amit Ganjoo (Director)
Mrs. Naveena Ganjoo (HOD)
Mrs. Shruti Jain (Faculty)
Ms. Mansi Solanki (Part time faculty)
Mr. Nazim Qureshi (Part time faculty)
Eligibility Criteria – 12th Pass
Structure of programme (semester details )
B.F.A. – Bachelor of Fine Arts ( 4 years )
- There are two semesters in 1 year.
- Total VIII semester are held in 4 years
How to get admission?
The following documents should be produced and submitted for admission:
- Domicile (Photocopy)
- Medical Certificate
- Migration or Transfer Certificate ( Original )
- 4 Passport size and 1 stamp size Photographs.
- The candidates are required to face the aptitude test conduct by SOFA (School of Fine Arts).
- For information brochure and application form, walk in with Rs. 1000/- Cash.
- Eligibility criteria: Bachelor of Fine Arts.
- Structure of programme (semester details)
There are 2 semester in 1 year. Therefore total 4 semester are held in 2 years.
How to get admission
Direct admission after B.F.A.
(c) Other Diploma course or any other course (if any)
- Certificate course in Fine Arts (1 Year)
- Diploma in concept designing for Animation, Games & Films – Scrap Lab ( 2 Years )
- B.F.A. + Value added course in concept designing for Animation Films & Games ( Scrap Lab )
- Certificate course in Digital and Matte Painting ( 1 Year)
Medium: English / Hindi
Placements/Alumni success stories
We help our student to provide undergo apprenticeships at renowned art studies. Time to time we organize seminars, camps and workshops to keep students abreast with present scenario. Apart from this our placement officer also render job opportunities to the student.
- The paintings are awarded & selected in मध्य प्रदेश राज्य रुप्कर काला पुरुस्कार एवं प्रदर्शनी 2016 Khajuraho.
- Nayana Shenvi got awarded for the Mukund Sakharam Bhand Award.
- Shruti Jain, Rahul Verma & Shoaib Khan for the selection in exhibition
Achievements of the department as well as students.
- There are 15 batches pass out since 1994 to 2015
- We got 15 gold medals in B.F.A. since 1994 to 2015 and 4 gold medals in M.F.A. 2012 to 2015
- Annual Exhibition
- Ganesha Exhibition
- Vayam Exhibition
- Presentation on Film and Animation