Dr. Vivek S. Kushwah
Institute of Business Management and Research was established in the year 1994 under the aegis of lPS Academy, lndore. Complementing the Academy’s basic philosophy, lBMR is devoted to develop a student’s valuable attributes such as professionalism, commitment towards quality and a sense of drive in life. The well-observed dictum of life holds that the success stories of real world are created through sheer hard work, determination and excellence. One, however, cannot overlook the valuable role of quality education and ‘get smart’ techniques in molding an amateur into a professional.
At IBMR, it has been our endeavor to impart such quality education and practical training that will help students in preparing themselves for the challenges of the competitive corporate arena. The emphasis is on the cultivation of a mind-set that helps students to become proactive learner and positive catalyst to change.
- IBMR, IPS Academy has been ranked 2nd in Indore behind IIM, Indore by All India Management Association.
- IBMR, IPS Academy is ranked A as per Business India Survey 2006.
- MBA (Core)
- MBA (Working Executive)
- MBA (International Business)
- MBA (Business Economics)
- MBA (Tourism Management)
- BBA (Management)
- BBA (Foreign Trade)
Nurturing future managers
- The course structure incorporates real work environment cases, group work etc. that demonstrate the participants ability to think and act strategically and will help them tackle real and complex organizational problems.
- Summer/Winter projects help students get a first hand feel of the expectations of the industry. The faculty guide monitors these projects on a continuous basis.
- All students and faculty are encouraged to undertake research work and are actively involved in consultancy activities. Faculty and students have contributed to the management education by publications in international as well as national journals.
- Industry visits followed by guest lectures from practicing managers help students fine tune the theoretical concepts with practical experiences.
- Library projects focus on polishing the theoretical concepts. The institute has a well stocked library. The institute also has subscribed to various online resources which help students in research work also.
- Social work project sensitizes the students with the basic aspects of the society and makes them aware of the changes that they can bring within the society.
- The institute has been actively involved in the conduct of national as well as international conferences on contemporary issues.
- The faculty regularly update themselves by attending FDP/MDP wherein direct interaction with industry ensures faculties connect with the latest trends in management.
- Focus on personality development as a part of the courseware increases the employability of every individual.
- Activities focusing on dance, music, art as well as creative aspects of management education are organized and these help students to release the stress created by the rigorous schedules being followed.
- Cultural festival “Blossoms”, National Students contest “Flames” are organized by the students under the guidance of the faculty.
- Sports such as horse riding, basketball, cricket, football, tennis helps in giving the students a well round personality, capable of leading organizations to their desired and righteous goals
Our salient features
- IBMR, IPS Academy has been consistently ranked in the top 50 institutes in India by leading business magazines.
IBMR, IPS Academy has been the first private management institute in Central India.
IBMR, IPS Academy has had the best placements in Central India.
Approved Management PhD Research Centre.
IPS Academy is a NAAC accredited and ISO: 9001-2008 certified institute.
IPS Academy has a student strength of more than 10000 students of different disciplines.
IPS Academy IBMR and National Stock Exchange Signed MOU to offer NSE Certified capital market professional program to MBA Students
Blossoms & Flames 2015-2016