IIT Kharagpur Alumni Association Chapter
About IPS Academy
IPS Academy is one of Central India’s largest educational hub, playing a significant role to develop Indore as Central India’s most preferred educational center. Academy with NAAC Accredited is sprawled in an area of 58 acres of land. We house the most valuable intellectual, honing & experienced educational assembly with 16 colleges, 71 courses, and more than ten thousand students. IPSA is a successor to Indore Public School, which is a vision of Ar. Achal K. Choudhary, a renowned architect.
Ar. Achal K. Choudhary, President IPS Academy
An alumnus of IIT Kharagpur (Hall of Fame: Nehru), he graduated with B.Arch. (Hons.) in 1973. With specialization in Architecture, he started his independent practice in 1974 by establishing ASK Consultant Pvt. Ltd. in Indore. He laid the foundation of Indore Public School and IPS Academy in 1987 and 1994 respectively. He has been conferred with many State, National and International honorary posts and awards. Along with establishing MP’s first successful private institute, he has put his hands in the field of construction by laying a number of social projects, hospitals, hotels, industrial complex designing, colony planning projects, etc.
He has played an essential role as alumni of prestigious IIT Kharagpur by sponsoring various technical and cultural events like Khitij, Spring Fest, etc. and the establishment of IIT Kharagpur Alumni Association Chapter at IPS Academy is in continuation to the same.
- To create a sense of brotherhood, co-operation, mutual harmony, and affection amongst the members of the Association.
- To facilitate and encourage alumni to contribute towards the improvement of infrastructure for the all-round development of the current students.
- To create a forum to exchange views and experiences and share it with the present students.
- To foster linkages amongst the alumni and promote personal and friendly relations through meetings and get-together, tours/trips.
- Access to newsletter journals, periodicals, brainstorming quiz, books.
- Organizing social activities like a charity drive through musical concerts, donating old things to needy.
- Mentorship program for students to guide them.
- Expert Talks by eminent speakers on diverse topics.
- Programs to promote entrepreneurship.
To fulfill the objectives mentioned above and offer support in the proposed activities, we earnestly request the alumina to join the association through the Registration link given below:
Ar. Achal K. Choudhary,
President, IPS Academy, Indore
Alumina: IIT Kharagpur, B. Arch. Batch 1973 (Hall of Fame: Nehru)
Email Id: email@example.com
Prof. Rupesh Dubey
HOD, EC Dept., IPS Academy, Institute of Engineering and Science Indore
Contact: 0731-4014610, +91 9893066884
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org