IIT Kharagpur Alumni Association at IPS Academy
About IPS Academy
Indore Professional Studies Academy (IPSA) is one of the Central India’s largest educational hub, playing a major role to develop Indore as Central India’s most preferred educational centre. Academy is ISO 9001:2008 Certified and NAAC Accredited. Sprawled in an area of 60 acres, 3 campuses, we house the most profitable intellectual, honing & experienced educational assembly with 16 colleges, 71 courses and 8500 students. IPSA is a successor to Indore Public School, which is a vision of Ar. Achal K. Choudhary (IIT, Kharagpur), a renowned architect.
Ar. Achal K. Choudhary, President IPS Academy
Alumnus of IIT Kharagpur (Hall of Fame: Nehru), he graduated with B.Arch. (Hons.) in 1973. With specialization in Architecture, he started his independent practice in 1974 by establishing ASK Consultant Pvt. Ltd in Indore. He laid the foundation of Indore Public School in 1987 and IPS Academy in 1994. He has been conferred with numerous State, National and International honorary posts and awards. Along with establishing MP’s first successful private institute, he has put his hands in the field of construction by laying a number of social projects, hospitals, hotels, industrial complex designing, colony planning projects, etc.
He has played an important role as alumni of prestigious IIT Kharagpur by sponsoring various technical and cultural ventures organized by IIT Kharagpur like Khitij, SpringFest, etc, and has donated lakhs of funds in the activities under these projects and establishment of IIT Kharagpur Alumni Association at IPS Academy is in continuation of the same.
- To create a sense of brotherhood, co-operation, mutual harmony, and affection amongst the members of the Association.
- To facilitate and encourage alumni to contribute towards improvement of infrastructure for all round development of the current students.
- To create a forum to exchange views and experiences and share it with the present students.
- To foster linkages amongst the alumni and promote personal and friendly relations through meetings and get-together, tours / trips, etc…
- Access to newsletter journals, periodicals, brainstorming quiz, books, etc…
- Organizing social activities like charity drive by musical concerts, donating old things to needy, etc…
- Mentorship program for students to guide them
- Talks by eminent speakers on diverse topics
- Programs to promote entrepreneurship etc..
To fulfill the above mentioned objectives and offer support in the proposed activities, we earnestly request the alumina to join the association through the Registration link given below:
Ar. Achal K. Choudhary,
President, IPS Academy, Indore
Alumina: IIT Kharagpur, B. Arch. Batch 1973 (Hall of Fame: Nehru)
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Rupesh Dubey
HOD, EC Dept., IES IPS Academy, Indore
Contact: 0731-4014610, +91 9893066884
Email Id: email@example.com