The objective of the cell is:
- To provide opportunities to transfer knowledge, skills and attitudes, create desire, optimism and self-confidence among students and mentor budding entrepreneurs.
- To launch entrepreneurship activities across the campus.
- To act as an ideal platform where the students can hone their business skills.
The activities of the cell include:
Entrepreneurship Development Awareness Program-To promote entrepreneurship among the student at the grass root level
SYEM EDC -was initiated with the objective of sustaining and nurturing the entrepreneurship momentum sweeping this country by providing a structured and consistent framework for student guidance and mentorship. The EDC enables students as emerging entrepreneurs to interact with successful entrepreneurs, investors and industry professionals – The framework of the EDC program is designed to provide consistent and sustained support to each student at different stages of his/her entrepreneurial journey.
- Workshops on entrepreneurships
- Interaction with established entrepreneurs
- Business Plan workshops
- Idea generation workshops
- Entrepreneurial activities in campus
- My story sessions
- FDP & EDP
- E Week India Championship 2008.
- E Week India Championship 2009.
- High Impact Public Awareness Campaign Award of country 2009
- E Week India Championship 2010.
- Organized PANIIT mentoring Session 2008
- Organized E cell Leader Workshop
- Organized Faculty Development Foundation course for region
- Organized Writing Winning B Plan Workshop
- Organized First Startup Entrepreneurship Summit of M.P
- Core Entrepreneurship Library open for Community
- Blood Donor Database at www.rakt.co.in