Welcome to IPS Academy Library System. Having Six libraries in its fold, the IPSA Knowledge hub is accomplishing its task of reaching to the wider academic community. The library has OnLine Public Access Catalogue(OPAC). Eight access points are available for the Library user within the library. User also uses educational CDs in library premises. The Library regularly conducts innovative Information Literacy Programs (ILP) for the benefit of students, researchers and Faculty members and also making efforts in developing tutorials to make the community proficient in the use of WWW. We endeavor to further improve all our efforts to facilitate right information to the right user at the right time. It is situated in the midst of the academic complex of the IPSA and is the hub of all the academic activities of the IPSA and provides comprehensive access to books, journals, reports, e-journal/online databases, e-books, electronic theses and dissertations.
- To procure, organize and disseminate information in different formats.
- To support and promote the use of rich and diverse collection among the users.
- To preserve and house the collection for posterity.
- To enhance and support the academic environment by providing seamless
- access to information resources.
√ Our Motto
- Serve right Information to the right user at the right time
- User Satisfaction in terms of Information need
- Service with a Smile.
Nodal Center –
IIT Bombay Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay has confirmed the establishment of the Institute of Engineering & Science, IPS Academy, Indore as NODAL CENTRE IN MP REGION SPOKEN TUTORIAL PROJECTS funded by MHRD, Govt. of India from 13th June 2012.
Books: More than 1,00,000 in all libraries
Journals & magazines: 155